Submissions to our anthologies are by invitation only.
If you would like an invitation to participate, please read the following:1. The author must be willing to assign VTP exclusive rights for a 6 month period from the date of publication and non-exclusive rights indefinitely. Payment is made quarterly and is a percentage of royalties. Stories should be PUBLISH READY (click for particulars), but the author must be open to the idea of light editing.
2. The author must be willing to have their work included with some stories of an Inspirational, "sweet", or "sensual" nature as many of our anthologies are mixed in heat ratings. (We normally do not mix "sweet" stories with "spicy" ones, however.)
3. The story must be a complete tale (no excerpts, please) limited to a male-female romance of a traditional nature with no slang sexual terms and no graphic sexual descriptions (sensual and spicy loves scenes when tastefully written are acceptable).
4. There must be a Happy-Ever-After or a Happy-For-Now ending.
5. The story should be between 5,000 and 15,000 words (Slightly longer stories will be considered but not shorter ones.)
6. Send a query email with VTP Story Query in the subject line and include a short description of the story, word-length, the heat rating which best suits the story (Sweet, Sensual, Stimulating, Spicy - see our Rating System page for more info), the romantic genre, and the general theme it would best fit into: Halloween, Paranormal, Summer, Christmas, Sci-fi, Historical, Western, Inspirational, etc.
7. Format the story WITHOUT styles, headers, or page numbers in a Word compatible document (doc, docx. or rtf are preferred). Put the author contact information on the title page (not in a header) and include a short author bio with a website or blog link (if available) at the end. Attach to your query email.
Email to email@example.com
You will be notified if your story will be considered for any of our upcoming anthologies.
Copyright 2013-2014 by Victory Tales Press
a division of Publishing by Rebecca J. Vickery